Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh LC....

So, I have a confession.



I've been spending most of my free time re-watching The Hills.  It all started because Laguna Beach came up on Netflix. I didn't have cable when Laguna Beach was on and had no friends to invite me over to watch it.  Also, my parents would have decreed it the devil's show. Anyhoo. After finishing those 11 episodes up...I had no choice but to start the first season of The Hills. And now I'm 40 episodes in after two days. It's like being transported into a magical land of my freshman year of college.  It's wonderful.

-B

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! I remember watching the hills with Jess all the time our freshman year... at first I thought it was dumb, and then I found out how dumb it really was!!! haha spencer sucked me into it, he is incredibly ridiculous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't stop watching Spencer!!!! You know you liked it Laura!

    ReplyDelete