Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things That Annoy Me, Vol. 1

In a post that is sure to become a series, I'd like to share something that has been bothering me for a while.  There is a blogger, who shall remain nameless, that ALWAYS posts pictures of herself in cute clothes, with hair all done and the perfect outfit.  What the hell. I struggle with dressing myself on special occasions.  Looking that good on a regular basis? I'd probably be dead by now just trying.
My Daily Wardrobe-STAT t-shirt, Soffee shorts-Jcpenney
Apparently I belong to the Red Hat Society as well. So, to all those people who are awesome at life. Please stop. You're making me feel horrible about my slothfulness and inability to coordinate colors.

-B

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha I love you so much! I'm so thankful for those STAT tshirts! Even Clinton Kelly doesn't look that fabulous all the time, who does this girl think she is? :)

    ReplyDelete